gate.iitb.ac.in – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013. GATE 2013 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013 information GATE 2013. Broucher GATE 2013. Notification.Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate engineering program (e.g. M.E., M.Tech, Direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.
Last date for apply is 30 Sept. 2012
GATE is conducted through the constitution of eight zones. The zones and the corresponding administrative institutes are: Zone-1: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Zone-2: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Zone-3: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Zone-4: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Zone-5: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Zone-6: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Zone-7: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone-8: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs
Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
Candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering /Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering/Technology
Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers
(India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
How to apply for GATE 2013:
For GATE 2013, candidates need to register and fill the application “ONLINE” only by accessing the zonal GATE websites of IISc and seven IITs OR link given below before or on 30 Sep. 2012. The printed application form along with the documents must be mailed by speed post to the Zonal office, as mentioned in the printed address slip that comes along with the PDF file of the application form. Before mailing, the following procedures need to be completed before 8 October 2012.
Please note that application forms are NOT available for sale anywhere.
- Download GATE 2013 Brochure
- APPLY ON-LINE for GATE 2013
- Important Dates
- Pattern of Question Papers and Marking Scheme
- GATE Syllabi
Click here for more information about Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
Click here for more latest Government Jobs / Exams / Bank Jobs / Results etc.
- If you like this information then Please ‘Like’ in Facebook & Share it.
- Bookmark this page for daily updates.
- Get Latest Recruitment, Job, Results, Admit card, Online Applications, Mobile News, Latest Technology News Daily Updates.
- If you Like these articles then don’t forget to share it in your Social Network and of course ‘Like’ our Facebook page as fresh and latest news will be directly posted to your wall.
You may also interested in this..
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Entrance Test 2012 – www.iift.edu
- HEC Ltd. (Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.) Executive Trainees (ETs) Recruitment 2012 – hecltd.com
- Admission in open for Annamalai University 2012-2013 (Courses, Time Table, Date Sheet, Distance Education, Result) – annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- www.ongcindia.com-Recruitment in ONGC for Graduate Trainee : Apply Online
- Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2012 Grade X & Y – joinindianarmy.nic.in